I’m so proud of our team! We’ve come so far in such a short time. Looking over the horizon there is so much more to learn and grow. And so much more we can do to help our customers. We couldn't be more excited to share and celebrate our accomplishments this year with you.
What an incredible year for TriNimbus:
- We enabled over 100 customers to take advantage of AWS and its powerful platform
- Our team grew by 70% to 40 people with 11 people now in our Toronto office
- On the fun side of our learning culture, CoffeeBot, our IoT coffee machine was brought to life and given a cool personality - when was the last time you got an alert in Slack that coffee was ready with a cool famous quote 😉
- We hosted 25 AWS user groups across Canada growing the healthy cloud community
- We hosted our annual Canadian Executive Cloud & DevOps Summit in Vancouver and Toronto which was well received by over 290 attendees
- Jarrod Levitan [that’s me :-)] was recognized as an AWS Community Hero
- Goran Kimovski, our Chief Cloud Architect was recognized for his AWS Certification achievement as part of the AWS Executive Recognition program at AWS re:Invent 2016
We got a lot of recognition from AWS for our continued efforts and customer obsession:
- Maintained our AWS Premier Consulting Partner status for 2017
- For growing our AWS expertise, we were awarded the APN Certification Distinction for 50+ AWS Certifications a badge we wear with pride! Go team!
- Achieved the newly announced AWS Migration Competency
- Recognised as a launch partner in the AWS Public Sector Partner Program
- Achieved the AWS Service Delivery Partner status proving our expertise on a variety of AWS services including Amazon RDS PostgreSQL, AWS Lambda, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Aurora, AWS Database Migration Service, Amazon DynamoDB
All of this has been achieved with incredibly smart and hard teamwork and the dedicated support of our amazing customers. From all of us at TriNimbus, we want to thank YOU - our wonderful customers and partners for a fantastic 2016 and we look forward to your continued support in 2017 and beyond!