Cloud Environments can be Complicated.
DevOps doesn’t have to be.
Facing challenges in your cloud environments? Moving too slow? Is hiring a pain point? Imagine your team had DevSecOps experts available 24/7, continuously improving your environments, monitoring performance, responding to alerts, and protecting your data.
What are TriNimbus’ Next Generation Managed Services?
Combining our years of expertise architecting and operating AWS environments, and its eco-system of tools, we have created DevOps and DevSecOps services that provide complete expert 24/7 team coverage - reducing risk and increasing performance across all your environments for a fraction of the cost of DIY.
Click on a service offering to learn more:
What benefits can TriNimbus’ Managed Services bring to your business?
- Run fast - We take care of your cloud infrastructure and let you deliver new product features faster
- Play offense - We keep your applications and data running in the cloud safe so you can focus on innovation
- Go big - We help your products perform well in the cloud and scale as your business grows
- Be efficient - We monitor how you use the cloud and advise you on cost, help you optimize and reinvest in automation
- Reduce Risk - We carefully account for and create fail safes so that your data is always protected
What makes us different?
- We are a top tier AWS Premier Consulting Partner. We've migrated and automated 1000's of workloads and have unparalleled experience with AWS architectures, deployments, optimizations and of course, DevOps
- With a fresh perspective, born in the cloud, we natively understand what is takes to run complex workloads in an environment with vast scale, high availability, fault tolerance and multiple times more tools and options
- Our deep knowledge of our customers environments coupled with intense monitoring practices and tools allow us to be proactive and respond quicker being a valuable part our customers operational and development teams
- We use our extensive software engineering and architecture background to dive deep, making recommendations and troubleshooting at every technical layer all to ensure our customers success
- The Cloud is Elastic and your contracts should reflect that too. It’s easy to start with our services and then decide how much or how little you need.